ROLLIN’ TO THE RIVER # 11
March 22 - March 25
Laughlin River Tours Dinner Cruise | Saturday Morning Swap Meet | Show & Shine Car Show | Evening Awards Banquet
- Hoover Dam – Meet William Cooke at the car show parking area at 8:00 am.
- Laughlin River Dinner Cruise
- Boarding boat at 5:45 pm. The dock is behind the Aquarius Hotel on the river walk.
- Boat leaves the dock at 6:00 pm. Dinner will be served by 6:30 pm.
- No host bar, dancing after dinner on the upper deck.
- Cruise ends around 8:00 pm.
- Last year was a sellout, register ASAP. It will sell out again.
- 6:00-9:00 am Swap Meet in the Car Show parking area. (Bring parts to sell)
- 9:00 am-2:00 pm Show and Shine Car Show in car show parking area. People’s choice awards, vote for your favorite classic.
- 5:00 – 9:00 pm Awards Banquet – The banquet is located in the Harbor Port Rooms on the second floor.
- Raffle and Opportunity raffle
- 9:00 am Good Bye breakfast in the Coffee Shop.
Any questions please contact Larry or Kristina at or email at .
Important Information/Costs/Group Codes
Riverside Hotel & Casino
- Contact Riverside Hotel & Casino to reserve your room by calling 800-227-3849 option 1.
- Use reference group code C/RORVR
- Room prices are:
- Mid-week-(Sun-Thurs) $42.00 per night plus tax
- Weekend-(Fri & Sat) $62.00 per night plus tax
Laughlin River Dinner Cruise—Friday Evening 3/23/2018
You need to contact Laughlin River Tours to reserve your seating and place your meal selection
call 702-298-1047. Inform them you are with the Edsel Group.
Last year was a sellout, make your reservation ASAP. It will sell out again.
Menu and prices (includes taxes and tip):
- Prime Rib of Beef – $50.20
Choice of prime rib, cooked to perfection, served with roasted red potatoes
- Breast of Chicken Marsala – $47.20
Tender breast of chicken, smothered with mushrooms and marsala wine sauce, served with garden wild rice and vegetable medley
- Captain’s Catch of the Day
Salmon filet, prepared with lemon pepper and dill butter, served with garden wild rice and vegetable medley
Tri-colored tortellini, served with marinara sauce and vegetable medley
There is a NO HOST bar.
All dinner selections are prepared fresh on board. Advanced reservation is required for the dinner cruise. Boarding begins at 5:45 PM at the Aquarius boat dock. The boat leaves the dock promptly at 6:00 PM unless otherwise noted. No refunds will be made for no-show guests.
Call 1-800-228-9825 for reservations.
Awards Banquet—Saturday 3/24/18 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Banquet is $35.00 per person in the Harbor Port Rooms on the second floor. Please register early so we can let the Riverside Hotel & Casino know how many to expect. Banquet must be paid when you send in your registration for the car show.
Print out the Registration form and mail it with the registration payment payable to:
Shows may or may not be sponsored by the local EOC chapter. Check with your local chapter.